Mô tả công việc
• About Lazada VN Partnership department:
o The partnership department is in charge of identifying companies who will partner, in a win/win set up, with Lazada in order to contribute to Lazada Sales and profits. Then partnership department is to manage the relation with the partners and coordinate Lazada departments so that Partnership occurs as planned
o These partnerships can be of multiple forms
• Marketing partnerships:
o Lazada and partners to exchange customer base to enable customized communication/ promotion on the customer base of one another (for example
o Have Lazada’s partner send SMS to his customer base with personalized Lazada promotion
o Lazada and the partner to promote one another on their respective marketing channels (for example, put a banner on Lazada website with our partner latest promotions and products)
• Offline distribution partnership: Lazada and partners could co-distribute their products. (for example, if partner has offline shops, partnership could consist in having lazada products be displayed and purchased on a computer/laptop in the partner very shop)
Please note that the above is only a limited list of the partnership that can be generated based on Lazada value proposition. Up to the partnership department to come up with additional proposals
• Job definition for the head of partnership:
o The head of partnership is responsible to lead the team to deliver against the above description department objectives
o In particular, he/she will have to manage a team of collaborators. It will be critical to follow up performance of the team with weekly performance monitoring (pipe management) and provide training & motivate team members with personal career development.
And only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 4 years of experience
• Management experience needed and a good understanding of retail/ e-commerce environment is needed
• Strong relationship building skills
• Excellent in writing, Exceptional communication and organizational skills with good problem solving skills.
• Proactive, creative, cooperative, enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated, result-oriented, being customer-centric, high flexibility, adaptive.
• Fluent in speaking and writing English.
We offer you:
• With us you will find an exciting blend of a vibrant start-up environment and professional
operations. Many of our employees have backgrounds as successful entrepreneurs, corporate executives, bankers and management consultants
• A dynamic and very motivated team with flat hierarchy
• A real challenge – highly qualified tasks within a wide range of areas, where team effort is pivotal and solutions rarely obvious
• Opportunity to initiate and implement operational and strategic initiatives every day
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.