Số lượng: 01
Cấp bậc: Trưởng nhóm
Loại hình công việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
• Overall responsibility for day to day finance & accounting matters
• Provide finance strategic leadership to Country Manager
• Timely reporting of business activity of the country
• Yearly planning and budgeting process owner
• Ensure adequate controls in business operations
• Manage a team of accounting staff
• Provide timely and accurate analysis & interpretation of financial information to the Management Team for decision making
• Contribute to the formulation and elaboration of country strategy from the financial viewpoint by way of strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting.
• Draw up and analyze cost overviews; interpret and report deviations and advice the Management Team and Area Controller in financial measures (e.g. capital employed, overhead costs and margins).
• To support in achieving the budget targets and drive initiatives such as costs savings, productivity, decrease of working capital and actively benchmarking of financial ratios.
• To ensure the monthly, quarterly and annual closing of the local entity in time as per Group and Business Unit guidelines as well as local regulations.
• To support the Area Controller in delivering required financial data on time.
• To follow all Group & Business Unit guidelines such as Accounting Rules, Management Standards and Level of authorities, and implement it locally.
• Prepare annual financial planning and budgeting as well as the regular forecasting of the country.
• Continuously monitor working capital (cash) position in order to ensure smooth operations of the country with actions taken in close coordination with Area Controller.
• Motivate an effective local finance organization with continues training, coaching and assessment to maintain high standards.
• The FM will report to the South Asia Area Controller. The performance review as well as the targeting setting will be done by the Area Controller with close cooperation of local General Manager.
Số năm kinh nghiệm: Hơn 5 năm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
• Level of education: University degree or professional accountancy qualification majoring in Finance
• Level of experience: minimum 7 years in similar role & in a high paced environment.
• Strong knowledge in treasury management and basic tax knowledge
• Experience in financial systems
• Knowledge of Accounting Standards (US GAAP and IFRS).
• Experience in business controllership and coaching.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English.
• Strong finance technical skills
• Solid Planning abilities & organized
• Quick learner and able to adapt to changes
• Ability to work with multi cultural teams
• Decision making and problem solving skills
• Initiative and creative
• Coaching abilities
Hồ sơ bao gồm:
30-05-2013 (Đã hết hạn)